- New lecturing post as part of Harper Adams and Dairy Crest partnership
- Graduation 2016: Honorary degree and fellowship awardees announced
- Rural Property Management degree secures RICS professional accreditation
- Centre opens up veterinary physiotherapy services to wider community
- Dairy Crest Innovation Centre at Harper Adams University shortlisted for THE Award
- CERC receives new customised tractor from Kubota
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
The campus and facilities are great, everything you need is on campus. The library is fantastic and the librarians are so helpful and knowledgeable... I think they are the best people ever. I would have been stuck so many times without them. Learner Support is also fantastic and the team has great bits of information for everyone.
Stevie Tapson BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing and Practice Management