- Research to improve marketing of Welsh lamb
- Labs manager raises £1000 through Swimathon
- Would you swap steak for insects? Take the Edible Bug Challenge this summer!
- Shropshire tour for international students
- Harper Adams sponsoring 25th anniversary Wales YFC Young People's Village
- Student research to reduce water pollution
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 4.00PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon12.00PM - 3.30PM
Victoria Brown National Account Manager, Weetabix Ltd