- Laboratories welcome Brownie science investigators
- Campus gearing up for biggest ever open day!
- Food experience day for Sixth Form students
- Professional practice award winners announced
- £25,000 donation to support more student scholarships
- Drastic action required to protect the future of plant science
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 4.00PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon12.00PM - 3.30PM
Bobby Barbour Home Furnishing Manager, M&S Ireland