- Opinion: "Yes or no, Scotland faces land reform"
- Increased lamb survival and improved dairy cow health offered by planting trees
- Farms required to help students learn about real-life businesses
- Harper Adams heading to Dominican Republic education fairs
- Open day: final chance to visit Harper Adams for 2014 entry
- University to host youth rugby coaching event
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 4.00PM
Engineering degrees at other institutions are often purely engineering by theory. The Off-Road Vehicle Design course teaches you both the theory and the practical application. Engineering is not something you learn solely from a book. It’s something you get involved with, design, build and test.
Paul Hayhurst Design Engineer, JCB