- Members of staff recognised during Aspire Awards 2016
- ABP and Harper Adams unite in appointment of Professor of Beef Production
- Partnership with University of Namibia established
- Roisin proud of vet physio success despite small bump in the road
- Graduation 2016: Meet triple prize-winner Andrew Harrison
- University staff taking on rambling challenge set by nine-year-old
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon1.00PM - 3.30PM
The campus and facilities are great, everything you need is on campus. The library is fantastic and the librarians are so helpful and knowledgeable... I think they are the best people ever. I would have been stuck so many times without them. Learner Support is also fantastic and the team has great bits of information for everyone.
Stevie Tapson BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing and Practice Management