- Harper Adams University student looks at lapwing nest success
- Harper Adams study to look at dairy calf-rearing practices in England
- Medi-bot team wins Young Innovator of the Year
- Eat bugs and party - Harper Adams all set for Royal Welsh Show 2016
- Harper Adams wins Student Voice Award - again!
- Harper Adams graduate employment rate rises to 99.4 per cent
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
Undergraduate Reassessment Exams
Sophie Yarnell-Stinson BSc (Hons) Animal Science