- New Agrii scholarships to be launched at Harper Adams University
- Final year student Jessica named as finalist for Louise Hartley Scholarship Fund
- Self-driving cars project awarded £5 million research funding
- Richard takes RABDF Dairy Student of the Year 2017 title.
- Harper Adams University’s Chris Freeman among Beef Shorthorn Society’s award finalists
- Harper Adams shortlisted for outstanding university leadership
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon1.00PM - 3.30PM
Madelaine Naish BSc (Hons) Rural Enterprise and Land Management