- Featured student of the month: Archie Napper
- Everyone welcome at Harper Adams Christmas market
- Pest management centre launch helps form research collaborations
- Students raise funds for university hit by Typhoon Haiyan
- Mark Hall receives British Empire Medal (video)
- Engineering careers event attracts worldwide audience
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Campus Tour Afternoon1:30 - 3:30PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon12.00PM - 3.30PM
I came to an open day at Harper Adams. The best thing was the friendly, close community. Both staff and students were approachable and wanted to be there. It confirmed that 'Harper' was the place for me.
Dale Webb BSc (Hons) Countryside and Environmental Management