- China’s Minister Counsellor for Science & Technology visits Harper Adams University
- Clearing call led me to the best decision ever, says business student Annabelle
- Agricultural Student of the Year Finalist: Nicola Blowey.
- Another strong field representing Harper Adams in Student of the Year Award
- Harper Adams stays in the UK top set for student satisfaction
- Robotics research shared with South Korean visitors during European tour
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
Undergraduate Reassessment Exams