- Medi-bot team wins Young Innovator of the Year
- Eat bugs and party - Harper Adams all set for Royal Welsh Show 2016
- Harper Adams wins Student Voice Award - again!
- Do children really believe strawberries are grown in a fridge?
- A mission without borders - what does Brexit mean for Harper Adams?
- Cheaper feed for chickens still produces a ‘good egg’
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon1.00PM - 3.30PM