- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon1.00PM - 3.30PM
Annabel Palmer BSc (Hons) Business Management with Marketing