- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero"
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 3.30PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon1.00PM - 3.30PM
The campus and facilities are great, everything you need is on campus. The library is fantastic and the librarians are so helpful and knowledgeable... I think they are the best people ever. I would have been stuck so many times without them. Learner Support is also fantastic and the team has great bits of information for everyone.
Stevie Tapson BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing and Practice Management