Business, Management and Marketing
Associate Head of Department, Director of Ruralconsultancy, Placement Manager Business, Agribusiness and Agri-food Marketing
The success of any company lies not only in the services it offers or the goods it produces but also in its ability to compete and go on competing in the market place. Skilful marketing and management is essential for business growth which along with other important functions like human resources, finance and accounting creates a healthy and enterprising organisation.
At Harper Adams University you will discover a unique environment that provides you with the conditions for business success in the agri-food sector. Our Business, Management and Marketing courses are geared towards promoting innovation, enterprise and science in the sector and giving students the skills and opportunities to succeed.
You will get to grips with the business needs of land-based industries to become a either a successful entrepreneur or, a much sought after prospect by many top flight organisations who want to make the best investments in their future.
- Harper Adams graduate employment rate rises to 99.4 per cent
- Do children really believe strawberries are grown in a fridge?
- Stafford show society supports six students
- Student placement awards 2016
- Students urged to apply for new Rabobank/M&S Scholarship
Read an introduction to our undergraduate business programmes.
- A-Z list of undergraduate business courses for 2016 entry
- A-Z list of undergraduate business courses for 2017 entry