Business, Management and Marketing
Associate Head of Department, Director of Ruralconsultancy, Placement Manager Business, Agribusiness and Agri-food Marketing
The success of any company lies not only in the services it offers or the goods it produces but also in its ability to compete and go on competing in the market place. Skilful marketing and management is essential for business growth which along with other important functions like human resources, finance and accounting creates a healthy and enterprising organisation.
At Harper Adams University you will discover a unique environment that provides you with the conditions for business success in the agri-food sector. Our Business, Management and Marketing courses are geared towards promoting innovation, enterprise and science in the sector and giving students the skills and opportunities to succeed.
You will get to grips with the business needs of land-based industries to become a either a successful entrepreneur or, a much sought after prospect by many top flight organisations who want to make the best investments in their future.
- RWAS placement student shares experience of being a marketing assistant
- Racing stables summer job puts student Joe on track for business career
- Clearing call led me to the best decision ever, says business student Annabelle
- Harper Adams open for Clearing with a range of courses available
- Harper Adams graduate employment rate rises to 99.4 per cent
Read an introduction to our undergraduate business programmes.