Harper Adams University supports Food and Farming Futures, the online land-based library.
- Mawby RI & Smith K (2017) Civilian oversight of the police in England and Wales: The election of Police and Crime Commissioners in 2012 and 2016 International Journal of Police Science and Management 19 (1)
- Byrne R & Smith K (2016) Modern Slavery in Agriculture American Society of Criminology Annual Conference, 15-19 November 2016, New Orleans.
- Smith K & Byrne R (2016) Farm Crime in England and Wales: Examining Farmer Attitudes American Society of Criminology Annual Conference, 15-19 November 2016, New Orleans.
- Byrne, R & Smith, K (2016) Modern Slavery in Agriculture (In J. Donnermeyer (Ed.) The Routledge International Handbook of Rural Criminology. London: Routledge)
- Smith, K (2015) The evolution of rural crime in England. 28th Annual Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology Conference, Adelaide, Australia, 25-27 November 2015. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.11010.07367.
- Smith, K (2015) Emerging issues in rural crime - 'Crops and Robbers' Presentation at the Launch of the Rural Security Research Group, Harper Adams University, 9 December 2015
- SMITH, K (2014) Crime Prevention as part of the Business Plan for rural start-ups Proceedings of the 12th International Rural Entrpreneurship conference 18th-19th June 2014, Harper Adams University (Paper available at: http://cdn.harper-adams.ac.uk/document/page/153_Kreseda-Smith---Rural-Crime-Prevention.pdf)
- Smith, K. (2014) Why Research Rural Crime? (Crime Matters Blog Entry on the Crimestoppers Website. Available at: http://blog.crimestoppers-uk.org/?p=620)
- Mawby, RI and SMITH, K (2013) Accounting for the Police: The New Police and Crime Commissioners in England and Wales The Police Journal: June 2013 Vol. 86, No. 2 (pp. 143-157. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1350/pojo.2013.86.2.610)