Harper Adams University supports Food and Farming Futures, the online land-based library.
Loading publication details from Food and Farming Futures...
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
1 Contributed chapter entitled Financial reports as a source of Corporate Information in: Griffiths, A. and Wall, S. (eds) 2011 Applied Economics , Financial Times/Prentice Hall, Harlow
2 Contributed chapter on International Finance in: Wall S. and Rees, B. 2008 International Business Financial Times/Prentice Hall, Harlow
INTERACTIVE ON-LINE COURSES
E-learning courses (2006-8, 2013, 2016, 2017). Written to accompany the textbooks 'Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists' by Atrill and McLaney, Pearson, Harlow, 'Accounting - An Introduction' by McLaney and Atrill, Pearson, Harlow, 'Accounting and Finance for Business' by Black and Al-Kilani, Pearson, Harlow, and 'Frank Wood's Business Accounting (14th edition)' by Alan Sangster, Pearson, Harlow.
Accounting on-line course (e-learning Accounting course) Pearson 2001. Part of Pearson's suite of complete e-learning packages, It was commissioned as Pearson's first UK based online Accounting course.
Co-editor (with Professor Stuart Wall) the following titles in the Financial Times/Prentice Hall Modular Texts in Business series:
1. Hornby, W., Gammie, B., and Wall, S. Business Economics
2. Elliot, G. and Starkings, S. Business Information Technology: Systems, Theory and Practice
3. Macfarquhar, H. Business Law
4. Waterson C. and Britton, A. Financial Accounting
5. Foot, M. and Hook. C. Human Resource Management
6. Wall S. and Rees, B. International Business
7. Dunnett, A. Macroeconomic Environment
8. Wright D. Management Accounting
9. Hill E. and O'Sullivan T. Marketing
10. Naylor, J. Operations Management
11. Weightman, J. Organisational Behaviour
12. Burton G., Carrol, G. and Wall S. Quantitative Methods for Business and Economics