- Sustainable agriculture challenges identified
- Lecturer attends international research conference
- Harper Adams University heading back to Wales!
- Third prize for Florence in international robot contest
- Launch of initiative to raise pupil aspirations
- Harper Adams University wins Student Voice Award at Heist 2015
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Undergraduate Open Day9.30AM - 4.00PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon12.00PM - 3.30PM