- Students share accounts of visit to premier agricultural machinery show
- 5,000 complete first bug challenge. In 2016, it gets extreme!
- Welsh students thankful for HCC conference experience
- Student returns from discovery trip to Canada
- Harper Forum report - Velcourt and Sastak
- Featured student of the month: First Rabobank scholar Jacob Irwin makes a big impression at Yeo Valley
Harper Adams' attractive rural location in the heart of England provides the best of town and country. With a reputation for excellence and innovation, the Shropshire campus offers state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and lifelong learners in agriculture, agribusiness, animal, engineering, food, rural and land-based studies.
Campus Tour Afternoon1.30PM - 3.30PM
Postgraduate Open Afternoon12.00PM - 3.30PM
Chris Muntz Growers Development Manager, HP Bulmer Ltd