- Farm Business lecturer to judge Welsh TV programme
- Harper Adams takes part in Future Farm launch in Zambia
- Student Harriet set to Excel at MOS Championships
- Teachers and careers advisors need more agri-food knowledge
- Postgrad entomology student teaches Shropshire schoolchildren
- Export Week 2015 - Talks on taking the agri-tech sector international
- Strong start for student motorsport team (video)
- Featured student of the month: Kym Smith
- University marketing team shortlisted for series of national awards
- Would you swap steak for insects? Take the Edible Bug Challenge this summer!
Farm Business lecturer to judge Welsh TV programme 29 May 2015 Harper Adams University farm business lecturer, Wyn Morgan, has been named a judge of popular Welsh farming programme, Fferm Ffactor.
Teachers and careers advisors need more agri-food knowledge 27 May 2015 Helping secondary school teachers and careers advisors to understand the opportunities available within the agri-food sector is key to encouraging students to choose a career within the industry, suggests research conducted by a Harper Adams University student.