- Threats to UK Precision Livestock Farming identified at industry event (video)
- Harper Adams helps student apply for zoology degree (video)
- Harper Adams shortlisted for University of the Year title
- Lecturer suggests new options for council farms quandary
- Featured student of the month: Kelly Hoodless
- Harper Adams staff rate the UK’s top sausages
- VIDEO: Graduation 2014
- Harper Adams student selected for team GB at European showjumping competition
- Deputy Vice Chancellor speaks at Michelin celebrations
- Graduating veterinary nurses urged to wear badge with pride
Harper Adams shortlisted for University of the Year title 4 September 2014 Harper Adams University is in the running to be crowned the UK’s University of the Year in the 2014 Times Higher Education Awards.
Judging sausages - how to video guide 29 September 2014 Facilities at Harper Adams University are often used to assist with the judging of food products for national competitions. Head Judge and BPEX Butchery Development Manager, Keith Fisher, explains how the judging process works and what makes a great sausage.