- Business students turn classroom idea into (augmented) reality
- Featured student of the month - Charlotte Reynolds
- Harper Adams to welcome Dominican Republic postgrad scholars
- Cereals Challenge 2014 – students preparing to win
- Fairtrade Fortnight celebrations
- Chemistry of Cocktails event creates a stir at Shropshire campus (video)
- Farming Minister announces support for young farmers during visit to Harper Adams
- Students prepare for London Marathon
- Students presented with placement awards (video)
- About Harper Adams
Students presented with placement awards (video) 10 March 2014 Six final year Harper Adams University students have received special awards in recognition of what they achieved during their placement year in industry.
Business students turn classroom idea into (augmented) reality 7 March 2014 Two Harper Adams University business students have taken a marketing idea that began in the classroom and turned it into reality – or rather augmented reality! An eye-catching globe of images of student life, which spins into action when scanned with a mobile phone app, was developed in conjunction with second year students Jacob Bower and Antonia Evans.