- Dairy Student of the Year title comes to Harper Adams University
- Harper Adams in the running for seven Student Choice Awards
- Can woodland be managed effectively for visitor access?
- Creativity and conservation net £150 prize for REALM student
- Featured student of the month: Alex Terrett
- Research to improve potato varieties
- New postgrad agroecology course launched
- 'One health' approach to animal and human welfare explored at Brazilian workshop
- Agriculture placement: Niall Morrow (video)
- Links with Indonesian university grow stronger
Harper Adams in the running for seven Student Choice Awards 20 March 2015 Harper Adams University is revealed today as a finalist in seven categories in the 2015 Whatuni Student Choice Awards.
'One health' approach to animal and human welfare explored at Brazilian workshop 27 March 2015 Harper Adams Senior Lecturer Philip Robinson was one of 17 UK early career researchers who travelled to Brazil earlier this month to take part in a research workshop with Brazilians equivalents on the “One Health - One Welfare” approach to animal and human well-being.