- Harper Adams research collaboration with Brazilian university
- Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust funds new Chair of Agri Tech Applied Economics
- Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017
- Field to be farmed exclusively by robots – a world-first
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
- “New plastic banknotes will harbour less bacteria than the old ‘paper’ ones” says research
- Uruguayan hackathon winners visit Harper Adams
- Freshers Frat Party Ball: DJ Scott Mills reminisces about Ed Sheeran visit
- RWAS placement student shares experience of being a marketing assistant
- Dairy Crest - Harper Adams collaboration wins national higher education award
Use your melon - get a full fees scholarship for courses starting 2017 Posted: 18 November 2016 Six students will start at Harper Adams University next September without having to pay a penny towards tuition costs.
“New plastic banknotes will harbour less bacteria than the old ‘paper’ ones” says research Posted: 6 December 2016 After the new plastic five pound note has been released in the UK, a project in to bacteria on currency has concluded that plastic, also known as polymer, banknotes are cleaner than cotton, cotton-linen and washi paper notes.
Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust funds new Chair of Agri Tech Applied Economics Posted: 29 November 2016 Harper Adams University, supported by the Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust, is seeking a world-leading expert to spearhead the evaluation and communication of the economic, environmental and social benefits of precision farming.