- Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience
- Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement
- Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications
- Harper Ireland chairman earns scholarship
- Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships
- New Masters scholarships offered to graduates of Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Uruguay
- Mathematics plays a key role in agriculture
- Students and staff to benefit from £700,000 investment in learning and teaching project
- Introducing the new Harper Adams University brand
- Harper Adams takes top modern university accolade in Times guide
Harper Adams University is the UK’s number 1 for student experience Posted: 23 March 2017 For the UK’s best student experience, future students should apply to study at Harper Adams University, today revealed as number one following a country-wide student survey.
Second year student judges at LAMMA and scoops two scholarships Posted: 24 March 2017 Harper Adams University engineering student Henry Thorpe is throwing himself into the opportunities which university provides; from being part of his local Institution of Agricultural Engineers (IAgrE) committee which has led to him judging at LAMMA ’17, to applying and being awarded two scholarships.
Scholarship helps student gain extra baking experience and qualifications Posted: 21 March 2017 Harper Adams University BSc (Hons) Food, Nutrition and Well-being student Amy Wickham discovered her love of baking when she worked at the Village Bakery in Wrexham for her placement year, here she helped develop a product which was launched onto a well-known supermarket’s selves.
Harper Adams University student scoops international equine placement Posted: 20 March 2017 Each year a three month placement at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) Middleburg Agricultural Research and Extension Center (MAREC) is the prize for a competition open to UK undergraduate students.