Dr Russell Readman
Current teaching duties include Crop Production, Crop Science and Research Methods to BSc/FdSc Agriculture courses. In addition contribute to crop nutrition teaching on BASIS courses.
- British Society of Soil Science
- Fellow Higher Education Academy
Harper Adams University supports OpenFields, the online land-based library.
Loading publication details from OpenFields...
- SINCLAIR LA, JACKSON MA, HUNTINGTON JA and READMAN RJ (2005) The effects of processed, urea-treated whole crop wheat or maize silage and supplementation of whole-crop wheat on the performance of dairy cows. Livestock Production Science 95: 1-10
- JACKSON MA, READMAN RJ, HUNTINGTON JA and SINCLAIR LA (2004) The effects of processing at harvest and cutting height of urea-treated whole-crop wheat on performance and digestibility in dairy cows Animal Science 78: 467-476
- READMAN RJ, KETTLEWELL PS and BECKWITH CP (2002) Effects of spray application of urea fertiliser at stem extension on winter wheat yield Journal of Agricultural Science 139: 1-10
- READMAN RJ, BECKWITH CP and KETTLEWELL PS (2002) Effects of spray application of urea fertiliser at stem extension on winter wheat: N recovery and nitrate leaching Journal of Agricultural Science 139: 11-25
- Course Manager BSc/FdSc Agriculture courses
- Course Manager FACTS course
Tel: +44 (0) 1952 815380
Fax: +44 (0)1952 814783
Academic Department: Crop and Environment Sciences