Martin Wilkinson BSc (Hons) MIAgrM, FHEA
Senior Lecturer in Farm Finance & Economics
Farm Business Management, Rural Diversification, and Agricultural Policy to students on Agriculture and REALM routes to students on FdSc, BSc and MSc qualifications.
Subject Co-ordinator for the MSc programme Farm and Agribusiness Management
- Business structure and management of change
- Business performance and business benchmarking
- Unit cost of production as a business management tool
- Feasibility of farm based rural diversification
- Member of the Institute of Agricultural Management
- Fellow of The Higher Education Academy
Harper Adams University supports OpenFields, the online land-based library.
Tel: +44 (0)1952 815033
Academic Department: Land, Farm and Agribusiness Management