Adele Doran BA (Hons), PGCE PcET, MSc
- Education and Outdoor Studies (BSc)
- Principles of Countryside Recreation Management (BSc)
- Operating Leisure and Tourism Services (BSc)
- Event Management (BSc)
- Expedition Development (BSc)
- Fragile Destinations (BSc)
- Research Methods (BSc)
- Principles of Marketing (BSc)
- Sustainable Resource Management (BSc)
- Outdoor Adventure Design (BSc)
Research supervision of BSc projects
Senior Tutor for the Tourism Management and Adventure Recreation Management courses
Enrolled on a PhD programme at Sheffield Hallam University researching the motivations and constraints of female mountaineering adventure tourists and the benefits they derive from packaged adventure experiences.
Supervisors: Professor Bill Bramwell and Gill Pomfret.
'Meanings, Markets and Magic' Adventure Conference, University of the Highlands and Islands, Scotland 16th/17th February 2012. Presented 'A review of literature on female adventure tourists' introducing my PhD research intentions.
Girona / Sheffield Hallam University Research Colloquium, 21st May 2012. Presented 'A review of literature on female adventure tourists' introducing my PhD research intentions.
Tel: +44 (0)1952 81 5061
Academic Department: Land, Farm and Agribusiness Management