Geoff Black FCA, FHEA
- MBA - Financial Management
- MSc - Principles of Finance
- Undergraduate and HND courses - Contemporary Business Issues, Business Finance and International Finance
- The regulatory framework of accounting (UK and international)
- Pedagogic developments in the teaching of finance
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Higher Education Academy
Harper Adams University supports OpenFields, the online land-based library.
- Black, G (2009) Introduction to Accounting and Finance 2nd edition (Financial Times/Prentice Hall)
- Black, G (2009) Introduction to Accounting and Finance (Russian Edition) Ves Mir Publishers, Moscow.
- Black, G. (2004) Applied Financial Accounting and Reporting. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Black, G. (2003) Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards (9th Edition). Financial Times/Prentice Hall, Harlow. (First edition published in 1989.)
- Black, G. (2000) Introduction to Accounting. Financial Times/Prentice Hall, Harlow.
- Black, G. and Daff, T. (1994) Accountancy, A Level Study Guide Series. Longman, Harlow
- Black, G. (1986) Financial Accounting. Woodhead Faulkner, Cambridge
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
1 Contributed chapter entitled Financial reports as a source of Corporate Information in: Griffiths, A. and Wall, S. (eds) 2011 Applied Economics , Financial Times/Prentice Hall, Harlow
2 Contributed chapter on International Finance in: Wall S. and Rees, B. 2008 International Business Financial Times/Prentice Hall, Harlow
INTERACTIVE ON-LINE COURSES
E-learning courses (2006-8). Written to accompany the textbooks 'Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists' by Atrill and McLaney, Pearson, Harlow, 'Accounting - An Introduction' by McLaney and Atrill, Pearson, Harlow, and 'Introduction to Accounting and Finance' by Black, G. FT/Prentice Hall
Accounting on-line course (e-learning Accounting course) Pearson 2001. Part of Pearson's suite of complete e-learning packages, It was commissioned as Pearson's first UK based online Accounting course.
Co-editor (with Professor Stuart Wall) the following titles in the Financial Times/Prentice Hall Modular Texts in Business series:
1. Hornby, W., Gammie, B., and Wall, S. Business Economics
2. Elliot, G. and Starkings, S. Business Information Technology: Systems, Theory and Practice
3. Macfarquhar, H. Business Law
4. Waterson C. and Britton, A. Financial Accounting
5. Foot, M. and Hook. C. Human Resource Management
6. Wall S. and Rees, B. International Business
7. Dunnett, A. Macroeconomic Environment
8. Wright D. Management Accounting
9. Hill E. and O'Sullivan T. Marketing
10. Naylor, J. Operations Management
11. Weightman, J. Organisational Behaviour
12. Burton G., Carrol, G. and Wall S. Quantitative Methods for Business and Economics
- Harper Adams University College: MBA Course Manager 2005-2010
- Anglia Ruskin University External Examiner. 2010-
- Anglia Ruskin University: Member of validation panel, Singapore 2009
- Staffordshire University: Member of validation panels, China programmes (Chengdu) 2005, Malaysia programmes (Penang) 2007 and Kuala Lumpur 2009
- Thames Valley University: External examiner, India programmes, (New Delhi) 1998-2004