Information for Welsh Applicants
I came to Harper Adams due to the university's reputation for fantastic job prospects and packed out social calendars and, of course, the placement opportunities and links with industry. It hasn't disappointed!
Aled John BSc (Hons) Agri-Business
Studying for a degree is a valuable investment in your future. Every student wants to be sure they are making the right choice of university and course, and that the rewards will be worth the investment.
Harper Adams has long been a popular choice with Welsh students aiming for a future in the land-based and rural industries. With a reputation for excellence, innovation, and great career prospects for graduates, we offer state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses in agriculture, agribusiness, animals, engineering, food, countryside, rural and land-based studies.
Read our Hwyl magazine for further details of what Harper Adams University has to offer. Click publication title to view online (requires Flash) or download the PDF:
- Hwyl - the magazine for Welsh applicants (English language version) - PDF
- Hwyl - y cylchgrawn i ymgeiswyr o Gymru (Welsh language version) - PDF
- RWAS placement student shares experience of being a marketing assistant - 17 Nov 2016
- Two worthy students share RWAS/Harper Cymry Student Award 2016 - 4 Aug 2016
- Student scoops Welsh travel scholarship to take him to New Zealand - 4 Aug 2016
- Harper Adams University staff talk about the future of drones on farms - 27 Jun 2016
- Students brave elements to collect dissertation data - 20 Apr 2016