Information for Welsh Applicants
I came to Harper Adams due to the university's reputation for fantastic job prospects and packed out social calendars and, of course, the placement opportunities and links with industry. It hasn't disappointed!
Aled John BSc (Hons) Agri-Business
Studying for a degree is a valuable investment in your future. Every student wants to be sure they are making the right choice of university and course, and that the rewards will be worth the investment.
Harper Adams has long been a popular choice with Welsh students aiming for a future in the land-based and rural industries. With a reputation for excellence, innovation, and great career prospects for graduates, we offer state-of-the-art facilities and rewarding courses in agriculture, agribusiness, animals, engineering, food, countryside, rural and land-based studies.
Read our Hwyl magazine for further details of what Harper Adams University has to offer. Click publication title to view online (requires Flash) or download the PDF:
- Hwyl - the magazine for Welsh applicants (English language version) - PDF
- Hwyl - y cylchgrawn i ymgeiswyr o Gymru (Welsh language version) - PDF
- Farm Business lecturer to judge Welsh TV programme - 29 May 2015
- Research to improve marketing of Welsh lamb - 22 Apr 2015
- Harper Adams sponsoring 25th anniversary Wales YFC Young People's Village - 17 Apr 2015
- Engineer wins Welsh achievement award - 16 Mar 2015
- Welsh engineer shortlisted for achievement award - 20 Feb 2015