Publications and Resources
Download resources created by the Educational Development & Quality Enhancement team and the Technology Enhanced Learning team.
Additional external resources are regularly signposted from the @HarperEdDev Twitter feed
- Guide to inclusive learning and teaching - A practical guide to inclusive learning and teaching. This document also details the minimum requirements for use of the university's virtual learning environment.
- Using GradeMark for Electronic Marking & Feedback - A staff guide on how to get started with GradeMark for marking and feedback. The guide offers a frequently asked questions guide as well as signposts to further support.
- Feedback: A student guide to making the most of it - A brief and accessible guide for students on how to get the most out of assessment feedback
- Course design think sheet - A resource to facilitate staff discussion in the design or re-design of programmes of study
- Aspire Development Award Report: Feeding forward from feedback with Business and Food first years - A report by Jane Headley & Pam Whitehouse resulting from their Aspire Development Fellowship in 2013/4. The report explores how students use feedback in subsequent assignments
- Download document - Harper Adams Learning & Teaching Conference Programme 2016
- Harper Adams Learning & Teaching Conference Programme for 2016 - A description of the university's annual conference sessions.
- Staff Guidance for Conducting an Undergraduate Viva Voce Examination
- Student Guidance for the Undergraduate Honours Research Project Viva Voce Examination