This award is open to students from the Island of Ireland who plan on undertaking a placement abroad within the poultry industry.
- Open to FdSc year 1 and BSc year 2 students who have lived in NI or ROI for at least 3 years and will be on placement in academic year 2018/19
- The scholarship will fund travel to any country except GB or Ireland
- The placement should last a minimum of 6 months and must be based within the Poultry Industry (The Trustees may approve a shorter period abroad where it is an integral part of a placement programme agreed with a UK company and where travel costs are not reimbursed by the company)
- The scholarship is payable against receipted, pre-approved costs (exclusions apply, please see the attached documents for more information).
Please note: You must also be a registered member of Harper Adams in Ireland to be eligible to apply
How to apply
- Provide a covering letter outlining the details of your planned placement abroad
- An up-to date CV
- A completed copy of the signed consent form
Please return a hard copy of the above to: Mrs Doris Taylor, The Development Trust, M48, Harper Adams University, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8NB