This scholarship is offered by the AEA, the Agricultural Engineers Association, a trade association representing manufacturers and importers of agricultural machinery and outdoor power equipment
To find out more about the AEA visit their website here
Who can apply?
The AEA Engineering Scholarship is open to students in their second year of one of the following Engineering MEng/BEng degree courses at Harper Adams University:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering (Off-Highway)
The AEA is offering two scholarships of £2,000 each, one of which may be awarded to a student on any Engineering course, and with an interest in turf care machinery, lawnmowers, ‘outdoor power equipment’, the other to an Agricultural Engineering student
- The successful scholarship recipient(s) will receive a one-off payment of up to £2,000. The award will be payable in two equal parts; half to be paid in February 2022 and the balance in May 2022. Two awards may be made.
- The AEA Scholarship also provides some career enhancing networking opportunities
- There is the opportunity to work with the AEA on some exciting projects, including working with them to encourage interest in careers in the agricultural and outdoor power equipment sectors.
- Additional funding may also be offered in the scholars’ final year(s) at the University
How to apply
See the application information form, available under 'DOWNLOADS' below