Skip to main content
Harper Adams University logo

    Students from England

    For full-time higher education courses, the main types of financial help you can get are:

    Tuition fee loan

    This covers the full amount you are charged for university fees. The amount that you borrow does not depend on household income. The loan is paid directly to Harper Adams University.

    Maintenance loan 

    To help with accommodation, food, travel and other living costs. The amount you can borrow depends on whether you live at home or on campus while you are studying and your household income. The money is paid over three instalments directly into your nominated bank account at the start of each term. 

    There is a useful parental contribution calculator available at


    All applications for funding from Student Finance England are made online at or call 0300 100 0607 for more information.

    Cookies on the Harper Adams University website

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.