Skip to main content
Harper Adams University logo

    Students from Wales

    If you are starting a full-time higher education course, the main types of financial help you can get are:

    Tuition fee loan 

    This covers the full amount you are charged for university fees. The amount that you can borrow does not depend on household income. The loan is paid directly to Harper Adams University on your behalf.

    Maintenance support

    This is to help pay towards living costs and is paid directly into your bank account at the start of each term. It is offered in the form of a combination of a loan and a grant.


    All applications are made online at or call 0300 200 4050 for more information.


    Cookies on the Harper Adams University website

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.