Skip to main content
Harper Adams University logo

    Students from Scotland

    For students studying a standard undergraduate degree at a UK institution outside Scotland the support available is:

    Tuition fee loan

    Students can apply for a student loan of up to £9250 to pay for part or all of their fees.

    Bursary and loan

    Students may be eligible for a bursary and student loan. The amount given depends on household income and whether the student is assessed as a ‘Young Student’ or ‘Independent Student’.

    All information can be found at

    All applications are made online at or call 0300 555 0505 for further information.

    Cookies on the Harper Adams University website

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.