Classroom module 1 (half day) – Advanced management of wheat disease:
- an overview of plant development with particular emphasis on the impact of disease at different growth stages upon yield and grain quality;
- managing key diseases, understanding epidemiology of key diseases and how fungicide programmes need to be designed to cope with new disease threats;
- discussion of the types of fungicides available, their modes of action and how the timing of fungicide applications affects the development of the disease.
Classroom module 2 (half day) – Advanced control strategies:
- the impact of fungicide resistance on disease control strategies;
- designing fungicide programmes for the future, taking into account resistance issues, loss of active ingredients, EU legislation and its possible effects on fungicide use.
Trainers are accredited by ARTIS.
Participants receive an ARTIS Accredited Certificate.
Visit www.artistraining.com to book a place
12 BASIS points available for this course.