Fund Appeal

Make a Donation - Step 1 of 3

Personal details

The Development Trust

Registered Charity No. 1098579


I wish my gift to be used for:

Gift Aid

UK Taxpayers: increase the value of your gift by completing the Gift Aid Declaration below.

Notes on Gift Aid

You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year that is at least equal to the amount of tax that the charity will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year. Please notify the charity if you want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address; OR no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.

Contact address

Cookies on the Harper Adams University website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.