Skip to main content
Staff Directory

Nora Stokes

Student Records Officer



Department: Admissions and Student Records

Tel: 01952 815320

Office: Main Building

Additional Information

Please contact Nora Stokes, Student Records Office, for:

- enquiries about the student record (SITS)

- undergraduate student status and registration enquiries

- enquiries about completing the enrolment process  

- advice on changing courses

- advice on requesting to postpone studies

- advice on leaving the course or withdrawing from the University

- advice on transferring to Harper Adams University (HAU) or from HAU to another institution

- enquiries relating to the Student Loans Company, attendance confirmation, Change of Circumstance notifications

- changing address or personal details during the time of your studies

- enquiries relating to student council tax exemption or registration certificates for banks, pensions etc.

Email, call 01952 815320 or in person at the Student Records and SLC Advice Office (Main Building).


Contact (Main Building) for award verification, results, transcripts and certificate enquiries.

Contact (Faccenda Centre) for accommodation and student welfare matters.

Contact (01952 815000, Faccenda Centre) about undergraduate study at Harper Adams University.

Contact with postgraduate enquiries.

Student enquiry mailbox: .

Cookies on the Harper Adams University website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.