- Fate of nanometal contaminants in soil (RSC funded research, Grant Number: RF19-3285): research is attempting to understand the mechanisms of nanometal absorption and transport in the soil-plant system.
- Soil & sediment metal(loid) chemistry: arsenic and heavy metal mobility and bioavailability in soil-plant systems.
- Restoration of bauxite residue disposal areas.
- Remediation of metal(loid) contaminated brownfield land.
- Management of contaminated land, metal(loid) mobility, chemical speciation and soil dissolved organic carbon interactions.
Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry