The Plant Pathology group undertake consultancy projects utilising the broad range of staff expertise in these areas. We can also utilise expertise available within other groups, for example engineering, to deal with multi-disciplinary work.
Commissions from international and national clients includes:
- Advice for research programmes
- Articles for technical journals
- Data evaluation and interpretation
- Development of pesticide application methods
- Evaluation of pesticides, biological control agents and plant extracts
- Feasibility studies
- Literature reviews
- Production of technical materials for marketing purposes
- Provision of crop protection advice
- Staff training programmes and workshops
As well as plant pathology content of undergraduate degree programmes, graduate master programmes and professional development courses, bespoke training is available to companies and individuals.