New undergrads - things to remember!
- You can find lots of help on the How do I ..? page
- Email email@example.com
- Or come and have a chat at the Welcome Desk on the ground floor or the Enquiry Desk on the first floor of the Library
- Conversation throughout the Library should be quiet and brief. There are two silent study rooms upstairs behind the IT Service Desk
- There are 7 groups study rooms which you may book at the Welcome Desk.
- You may borrow up to 30 books and DVDs at a time for free from the Library
- All items are issued for 7 days in the first instance, then renew automatically each day. The item is always due back in 7 days until someone else requests the item, you have had the item for six months or your account expires.
- If an item with a request on it is returned a day late there is a £1 per day fine, so please do talk to us if you are having problems
- You can see what items you have on loan by going to My account
- If a book isn't available please request it otherwise the person who has it currently may keep it for up to 6 months.
If you can't find something you need or you need help with searching please ask. All library staff are here to help you.
You will also find help with finding information for your particular subject on the Subject guides pages