New undergrads - things to remember!
- You can find lots of help on the How do I ..? page
- Or ask us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or come and have a chat at the Welcome Hub or Enquiry Desk
- Conversation throughout the Library should be quiet and brief. There are two silent study rooms upstairs behind the IT Service Desk
- There are 7 groups study rooms which you may book at the Welcome Hub.
- You may borrow up to 18 books and DVDs at a time for free from the Library
- You may borrow items for a week, 3 weeks (long loans) or 1 day (short loans)
- If items are returned late the fine per day is 50p for week loans,15p for long loans and £5 for short loans, but do talk to us if you are having problems
- You can renew your books on-line. Video on renewing books
- If a book isn't available you can request it.Video on requesting an item.
If you can't find something you need or you need help with searching please do ask. All library staff are here to help you.
You will also find help with finding information for your particular subject on the Subject guides pages
If you are not sure what some of the words you see or hear in the library mean the Guide to Library Language should be useful. If there is anything you are unsure of just ask us and we will be happy to help.