This page aims to point you in the right direction for the information you need to be successful in your studies.
Finding books and journal articles
Whether you want to find a book, an electronic journal article or other electronic information you can start your search in the same place, the simple search box called Find it @ Harper on the library home page.
If you want to know more about using journal articles in your work a good place to start is our Introducing Journals Guide
Other resources which may help you
You can find these in our alphabetical list of databases:
- Development Control Practice - guide to the planning process useful for anyone working with applications, appeals, court cases and development plans.
- Digimap - a mapping tool which allows you to adapt and annotate Ordnance Survey maps.
- Estates Gazette Interactive - online news, research and information service for the commercial property market
- iSurv - from RICS it includes contains full text information and documents on valuation, property, surveying, planning and construction, including the Red Book It also includes the 2013 RICS Rural Land Market Survey which is useful if you are interested in land prices and trends.
- Lexis Library - search for case law, Scammell & Densham, All England Law Reports, Estates Gazette Law Reports as well as many other leading law and tax resources
Useful REALM websites
- BAILLI - British and Irish case law and legislation, European Union case law, Law Commission reports, and other law-related British and Irish material
- Legislation - searchable database of all UK acts. Includes Scotland, Ireland and Wales, managed by the National Archives.
Need more help?
Come and talk to us at the Enquiry Desk - we are here to help you find information - or contact us by email or phone.