For further information on our open days please contact:
Marketing and Communications Department
Tel: 01952 815044
There are a choice of open days for you to attend in 2013. Prospective students are advised to register for one of these events.
- Sunday 7 July 2013
- Tuesday 17 September 2013
- Sunday 13 October 2013
These are all day events - there is a rolling programme of course talks and tours, with talks being repeated in the afternoon, so you can arrive any time after 9.30am.
Please note: If you have booked to attend HEC straight after the July open day then we would suggest that you arrive at the open day for 12.30pm.
Visitors will have a chance to:
- Go on guided tours of the campus, with our current students, and see the teaching and residential facilities
- Hear talks on the courses that may interest you
- Meet with staff and get advice on all aspects of studying at Harper Adams
- Obtain practical advice on financial matters and information about scholarships
- Obtain advice on making an application
- Go on tractor trailer tours of the estate and farm
- Visit the Dairy Unit
- Visit the Companion Animal and Veterinary Nursing Centres
- Visit areas of particular interest such as: The Bamford Library, the Science Laboratories, The Regional Food Academy and the Engineering Department
- View student accommodation
- Have an informative and enjoyable day out