For further information on our open days please contact:
Marketing and Communications Department
Tel: 01952 815044
Campus Tour Afternoons
Please note our 2013 programme of open days have now finished. However we do have a selection of Campus Tour Afternoons available for you to attend.
These are not full open days but give you the opportunity to ask questions and visit the campus. Visit the Campus Tour Afternoons page to book.
2014 Open Days
- Sunday 6 July 2014
- Tuesday 16 September 2014
- Sunday 12 October 2014
Registration for our open days will open in early 2014. To be notified when registration opens please complete the simple form below:
These are all day events - there is a rolling programme of course talks and tours, with talks being repeated in the afternoon, so you can arrive any time after 9.30am.
Visitors will have a chance to:
- Go on guided tours of the campus, with our current students, and see the teaching and residential facilities
- Hear talks on the courses that may interest you
- Meet with staff and get advice on all aspects of studying at Harper Adams
- Obtain practical advice on financial matters and information about scholarships
- Obtain advice on making an application
- Go on tractor trailer tours of the estate and farm
- Visit the Dairy Unit
- Visit the Companion Animal and Veterinary Nursing Centres
- Visit areas of particular interest such as: The Bamford Library, the Science Laboratories, The Regional Food Academy and the Engineering Department
- View student accommodation
- Have an informative and enjoyable day out
At the September and October Open days we are able to offer pre-bookable interviews for applicants for 2015 entry. Interview slots are available 2 weeks prior to each event and can be booked by contacting the Admissions Team on 01952 815000.
You will be sent pre-application information forms to complete and bring with you to the interview. Please note that due to the competitive nature of Veterinary Nursing and Veterinary Physiotherapy courses, we are unable to offer interviews on open days, but one to one advice sessions will be available on the day for those who require extra information and guidance.