For further information on our open days please contact:
Marketing and Communications Department
Tel: 01952 815012
There are a choice of open days for you to attend in 2015. Prospective students are advised to register for one of these events.
- Sunday 11 October 2015
- Sunday 15 November 2015
These are all day events - there is a rolling programme of course talks and tours, with talks being repeated in the afternoon, so you can arrive any time after 9.30am.
Visitors will have a chance to:
- Go on guided tours of the campus, with our current students, and see the teaching and residential facilities
- Hear talks on the courses that may interest you
- Meet with staff and get advice on all aspects of studying at Harper Adams
- Obtain practical advice on financial matters and information about scholarships
- Obtain advice on making an application
- Go on tractor trailer tours of the estate and farm
- Visit the Dairy Unit
- Visit the Companion Animal and Veterinary Nursing Centres
- Visit areas of particular interest such as: The Bamford Library, the Science Laboratories, The Regional Food Academy and the Engineering Department
- View student accommodation
- Have an informative and enjoyable day out
For information about how to get to Harper Adams University please go to our Travel Information page.
Flights from Ireland
We offer free return coach transport to Harper Adams open days from selected airports. Please see our Irish Flight Information document for a list of recommended flights for open days.
- Please note: You must have a valid passport to travel. Schedules shown are based on expected flying times as indicated by the airlines.
Please check with the airline for any changes before departure.
- We can only pick-up and drop-off at the designated airports and we are only able to offer transport for these designated flights (see Irish Flight Information document for details of airport pick up and drop off).
Postgraduate Open Afternoons
To book interview slots in advance for the September Open Day please contact the Admissions office.
Please note that interviews are not available for Veterinary Nursing and Veterinary Physiotherapy applicants as a formal interview after application will be required. There will however be a limited number of advice sessions for these courses for applicants who wish to discuss the courses in more detail.