For further information on our open days please contact:
Marketing and Communications Department
Tel: 01952 815012
There are a choice of open days for you to attend in 2014. Prospective students are advised to register for one of these events.
- Sunday 16 November 2014
These are all day events - there is a rolling programme of course talks and tours, with talks being repeated in the afternoon, so you can arrive any time after 9.30am.
Visitors will have a chance to:
- Go on guided tours of the campus, with our current students, and see the teaching and residential facilities
- Hear talks on the courses that may interest you
- Meet with staff and get advice on all aspects of studying at Harper Adams
- Obtain practical advice on financial matters and information about scholarships
- Obtain advice on making an application
- Go on tractor trailer tours of the estate and farm
- Visit the Dairy Unit
- Visit the Companion Animal and Veterinary Nursing Centres
- Visit areas of particular interest such as: The Bamford Library, the Science Laboratories, The Regional Food Academy and the Engineering Department
- View student accommodation
- Have an informative and enjoyable day out
At the autumn open days we are able to offer pre-bookable interviews for applicants for 2015 entry. Interview slots are available 2 weeks prior to each event and can be booked by contacting the Admissions Team on 01952 815000.
You will be sent pre-application information forms to complete and bring with you to the interview. Please note that due to the competitive nature of Veterinary Nursing and Veterinary Physiotherapy courses, we are unable to offer interviews on open days, but one to one advice sessions will be available on the day for those who require extra information and guidance.
View the open days programme online now. Printed copies will be available on the day.