C-Block is home to a number of business clubs, outreach and collaborative projects:
- Rural Consultancy - provides rural enterprises with specialist business management and marketing consultancy services
- WiRE (Women in Rural Enterprise) - a national business club offering a dynamic package of practical and specific business services and support for women engaged in or embarking on rural business.
- CaRE (Care and Rural Enterprise) - a national network of farm based bed and breakfast and self-catering providers offering specialist holiday accommodation for disabled people, older people, carers and their families.
- NRKE (National Rural Knowledge Exchange) - one of 22 centres across the country, funded by HEFCE to provide a network service to rural businesses to put them in touch with University services, offer online information about rural organisations and their events whilst also offering an extensive online database of rural organisations.
- National Care Farming Initiative (UK) - combines care of the land with care of people including:
- Those with learning difficulties
- People with a drug /alcohol history
- Disaffected and excluded youth
- People with work-related stress
- Those with mental health issues and depression
The building is also home to the Doctor's Surgery which is manned daily by the Linden Hall surgery who are based in Newport. All students can register with the doctor and can book appointments either in Newport or on campus.