There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- World Soil Day Dec 5: The hidden creatures in our soils - 5 Dec 2014
- New in-field method effectively measures exhaust emissions - 5 Dec 2014
- World Soil Day Dec 5: Not just dirt - 4 Dec 2014
- World Soil Day Dec 5: A barren medium or wriggling with life? - 4 Dec 2014
- PhD students share research at colloquium event - 2 Dec 2014
- Ecology researchers unite at Harper Adams - 26 Nov 2014