13:00 - 15:30
A guide to asking the right questions about postgraduate study
There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- Partnership with University of Namibia established - 11 Oct 2016
- Roisin proud of vet physio success despite small bump in the road - 7 Oct 2016
- Harper Adams University hosts Royal Entomological Society’s annual symposium - 21 Sep 2016
- Harper Adams study to look at dairy calf-rearing practices in England - 19 Jul 2016
- West Mercia PCC gives money to farm crime prevention research - 17 May 2016
- Harper Adams University lecturer blogs about Thailand experience - 24 Mar 2016