There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- Ecology researchers unite at Harper Adams - 26 Nov 2014
- Scholarship boost for future entomologists - 25 Nov 2014
- Postgraduate student delivers butchery demo to classmates (video) - 12 Nov 2014
- Postgraduate researcher commended for conference presentation - 22 Oct 2014
- Students graduate from meat management course - 2 Oct 2014
- Harper Adams heading to Dominican Republic education fairs - 11 Sep 2014