13:00 - 15:30
A guide to asking the right questions about postgraduate study
There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- Student’s cat flea story comes second in international competition - 21 Feb 2017
- Free residential event for undergrads aspiring to work in crop protection - 16 Feb 2017
- Student’s journey from non-farming background to ruminant nutrition postgrad - 13 Feb 2017
- Reaching across the Atlantic – Masters scholarships offered to Honduras and Dominican Republic students - 1 Feb 2017
- Postgraduate Colloquium 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
- Talk by Tom Tynan, EU Agriculture Commissioner cabinet member - 15 Nov 2016