A guide to asking the right questions about postgraduate study
Find out about our Access to the Professions Bursary - three awards with a value of £10,000 each.
There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- Research to improve marketing for Thai farmers - 12 Aug 2015
- Learn about insects at special event - 29 Jun 2015
- Support for alumnus preparing for 5,000 mile charity ride - 4 Jun 2015
- Postgrad entomology student teaches Shropshire schoolchildren - 29 May 2015
- Shropshire tour for international students - 17 Apr 2015
- University entomologists to support insect event - 9 Apr 2015