There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- Featured student of the month - Simon Haley - 1 May 2013
- First students graduate from meat management course (video) - 29 Apr 2013
- Postgraduate life at Harper Adams as a mature student (video) - 25 Apr 2013
- French scholar completes seven months research at Harper Adams - 24 Apr 2013
- Brazilian students to study at Harper Adams - 25 Mar 2013
- Postgraduate wins prestigious travel award - 18 Mar 2013