13:00 - 15:30
A guide to asking the right questions about postgraduate study
There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- Can a waste product from cauliflowers help peanuts grow during water shortages? - 19 Apr 2017
- New Agrii scholarships to be launched at Harper Adams University - 18 Apr 2017
- Harper Adams University’s Chris Freeman among Beef Shorthorn Society’s award finalists - 6 Apr 2017
- Postgraduate agro-ecology scholarship awarded in memory of "unsung hero" - 15 Mar 2017
- Student’s cat flea story comes second in international competition - 21 Feb 2017
- Free residential event for undergrads aspiring to work in crop protection - 16 Feb 2017