12.00AM - 3.30PM
A guide to asking the right questions about postgraduate study
There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- Post graduate entomology forum is coming to Harper Adams University - 26 Jan 2016
- Agri-food subjects enjoy biggest surge in popularity - 14 Jan 2016
- University becomes accredited trainer provider for Royal Pharmaceutical Society - 18 Dec 2015
- Students collect much-needed donations for Calais refugees - 15 Dec 2015
- 2015 postgraduate colloquium - 4 Dec 2015
- New £10,000 loans for postgraduate study welcomed - 1 Dec 2015