There is increasing demand within land-based and food chain industries for individuals with high level skills. Harper Adams aims to develop highly qualified professionals, the future leaders in a rapidly changing and technically challenging rural sector.
Our portfolio of taught postgraduate courses has expanded to meet the developments and demands of rural industries across the globe. Our courses are underpinned by a wide range of nationally and internationally recognised research. We continue to listen to the needs of the marketplace and our students in order to remain at the forefront of knowledge and technology. It is our goal to be the institution of choice for the rural and land-based industries.
Dr Mitch Crook
Taught Postgraduate Course Manager
To book a place on one of our Open Afternoons please use our Online Registration form.
- Discover more about the world of postgraduate studies - 8 Apr 2014
- Harper Adams addresses MPs’ concern over UK’s lack of plant scientists - 3 Apr 2014
- Plant scientist hopes to solve potato pest problem - 12 Mar 2014
- Harper Adams to welcome Dominican Republic postgrad scholars - 5 Mar 2014
- Food manufacturer enrols managers on new qualification (video) - 10 Feb 2014
- Prize rewards researcher's excellence - 17 Dec 2013