The CLAAS Scholarship, valued at up to £9,000* with placement at CLAAS Harsewinkel, Germany, in 2022/23
Harper Adams University students and staff can view the scholarship launch video from the link below from Friday 15th October. Note: You will need to be logged into the Learning Hub, otherwise the link will not work.
CLAAS UK may select one student and if awarded the successful recipient will receive:
- *A significant contribution towards tuition fees of £3,000 in the year prior to placement and further funding of £3,000 per annum in the scholar's remaining academic years at Harper Adams, subject to review at the end of placement year
- Employment with CLAAS Harsewinkel during their placement year (please note: it is an essential requirement that the placement year will be spent in Germany).
- Subject to review at the end of placement there is an opportunity of further funding of £3000 per annum in the scholar’s final academic years. There may also be opportunities for employment with CLAAS UK during the vacation periods.
Payment during placement year:
- 800 EUROs (net) per month at CLAAS Harsewinkel
- Accommodation paid by CLAAS Harsewinkel
- One return flight paid by CLAAS UK
The award will be paid in two equal parts; half to be paid in February 2022 and the remaining balance in May 2022.
This is a competitive award which will be evaluated on merit of the submitted application, academic achievements to date and interview.
Deadline for Submission of Application: 12pm Noon Wednesday 24 November 2021.
The CLAAS Scholarship includes a placement, therefore you must submit your application through the Student Dashboard.
For more information and details of how to apply, see the application form under DOWNLOADS below.