Skip to main content
Harper Adams University logo

    EU, international and islands students

    International students - including (from 2021/2) European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Swiss students

    International, including EU, EAA and Swiss national students are not eligible for any UK government funding and are expected to self-finance their studies. You may, however, be able to apply for our Development Trust and industry scholarships during the course of your studies.

    For more advice on fee status and studying in the UK visit:

    Islands students

    Students from the Channel Islands, and Isle of Man will be charged the same university fee as UK mainland students. However, islands students are subject to different funding arrangements. For information about the support available for tuition and living costs you should contact your relevant education office:

    International money

    Cookies on the Harper Adams University website

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.