Subjects taught at degree and masters level include:
Nutritional Biochemistry, Biochemistry, Clinical Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Farm Animal Nutrition, Companion Animal Nutrition, Trace Element Metabolism and Biotechnology
I have several research interest which include:
- Copper metabolism in animal. Aetiology of copper deficiency in ruminant; molybdenum toxicity and diagnosis of clinical copper deficiency. Copper overload and toxicosis in ruminants.
- Nutritional biochemistry of micronutrients, including minerals, vitamins and polyunsaturated fatty acids on health of farm animals.
- Effect of nutrition immune responses in farm animals. Assessment of husbandry procedures on the performance and immune response in farm animals.
- British Society of Animal Science
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)