Fay graduated from the University of Nottingham's School of Veterinary Medicine and Science in 2013 with a Batchelors degree in Veterinary Medicine and Surgery. After graduation, Fay spent a few months working at Nottingham Vet School before starting work in a small animal practice in Stoke-on-Trent. In 2015, she joined Harper Adams University as a Lecturer in Veterinary Science and since then she has been involved with the delivery of the Veterinary Nursing course to undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students. Fay is also a course tutor for the first-year Veterinary Nursing students.
Fellow of the Higher Education Acadamy (FHEA)
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
- A4019C17 Veterinary Physiology (level 4)
- A5017C17 Animal Medicines (level 5)
- A6029C17/A7092 Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Anaesthesia (level 6 & 7)
- A7046 Musculoskeletal Disease and Injury (level 7)
- A7097 Advanced Practitioner - Improve International (level 7)