The following guides will help you with producing your work successfully.
- Guide to Essay Writing - Effective written communication skills will be of great importance to you both at university and in your career. This document will help you to develop these skills by acting as a handy reference during your course
- Guide to Report Writing - The purpose of this document is to help you to develop report writing skills by acting as a handy reference during the Academic Development module and the rest of your course.
- Guide to Effective Speaking - Many skills are needed to be effective, but the ability to communicate ideas in a coherent and convincing manner is one of the most important skills you can develop.
- Writing up Science-based Practical Reports - Eight top tips on practical reports and an example detailed lab report
- Revision Guide - Strategies and tips for successful revision
There is a page of links to resources with advice on studying on the Learning Hub. Click on the 'Student Info' tab, then select 'Study Support' and 'Study Advice'.