Posted 25 November 2013
Harper Adams University students are hoping to pull in the gift-hunting crowds tomorrow (November 26) with a special Christmas shopping evening.
Popular country clothing brands such as Timothy Foxx and Joules, will join more than 15 Shropshire companies to offer a wide range of gifts and quality garments. Some of the names include Lottie’s, Templeton Jones, HiHo Silver, Dapper Jack and Wenlock Hampers.
Shoppers are invited to attend the event, which is taking place in the Queen Mother Hall (QMH) on the Edgmond-based campus, from 5- 8pm.
Matthew Wright, chairman of the Summer Ball Committee and final year agriculture student, said: “Everyone is welcome at our shopping evening, which promises to boast some of the top companies for country fashion and gifts.
“Our committee has hand-selected the stalls and so anyone stuck for Christmas gift ideas is bound to find something special here.”
Free car parking, no tickets are required and hot refreshments will be available. The committee is requesting a £1 donation on entry, as funds are being raised for the Christmas and summer balls.
23-year-old Matthew from Bristol, added: “We will also be holding a raffle, with some fantastic prizes to be won. We hope to see you there!”
- Lottie’s (country-clothing and accessories, stocking brands such as Joules)
- Timothy Foxx (famous country-clothing brand)
- Templeton Jones (country-clothing and accessories)
- HiHo Silver (equestrian and country inspired jewellery)
- Hannah Wright Tweed (clothes and baby clothes designer)
- How Splendid (Luxury hand-made gifts)
- Phoenix Cards
- Made by Emma (Handicrafts)
- Dapper Jack (Men’s evening wear)
- Memento Mori (Taxidermy)
- Big Little Things (Handicrafts)
- Shell’s Scrumptious Sweets
- Just Gemma Cards
- Little Beddow Company (Handicrafts)
- Verditer (varisity bracelets)
- Wenlock Hampers