facebook pixel University Life - International - Brexit - Information for Applicants and Students | Harper Adams University
Skip to main content


Brexit - Information for Applicants and Students

We understand that applicants and students from EU countries may have concerns around the implications of the UK leaving the EU and the effect this may have their University experience.

The UK is set to leave the EU at the end of January 2020 and following this there will be a period of transition for the process to be completed. The transition process will have different consequences if there is a ‘no deal’ Brexit.

The University is dedicated to ensuring that applicants and students have as much information as possible about changes that will affect them and this page will be regularly updated as more information is made available through official channels.

Universities UK has a useful set of Brexit FAQ’s which provide information specifically for students and are regularly updated and wider information on what this means for EU and EEA and Swiss students.

The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) has information on the tuition fees which EU students joining courses from 2019 onwards will be subject to and information on the EU Settlement Scheme and how this applies to students.

In addition, there is also a government website dedicated to providing information for all EU citizens in the UK.

Once the Brexit process is complete, the University will ensure that all relevant policies and procedures are updated accordingly and affected students will be notified.

Having reviewed this information, if you have any further questions, please contact brexitenquiries@harper-adams.ac.uk

Cookies on the Harper Adams University website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.