Posted 9 April 2003IF YOU WANT TO STAY in good health, an occasional check-up is an obvious precaution but how many of us would think of taking our business for a check-up too?
Women in Rural Enterprise (WiRE) will offer a series of free workshops later this month and during May, for entrepreneurs who are concerned that their business should have a clean bill of health.
Called Business Health Checks, the workshops will follow an informal format including a review of each business, where it is and where it is going, as well as an assessment of the need for any training or other support.
The workshops will run from 10am until 2pm, including a buffet lunch, on the following dates and locations: · Tuesday, April 29 at The Hotel Rudyard, Leek, Staffordshire;
· Wednesday, April 30 at The Stoneythorpe Hotel, Southam, Warwickshire;
· Thursday, May 1, at The Talbot Hotel, Leominster, Herefordshire;
· Friday, May 2, at Bishops Wood Environmental Centre, Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire.
The Business Health Checks will offer a prime opportunity to network with other businesswomen in your area and meet the WiRE staff. To attend one of these free sessions, please contact WiRE on 01 952 815 338.
· The Women in Rural Enterprise (WiRE) initiative is based at Harper Adams University College, near Newport, Shropshire.
· Please direct Press Enquiries to Polly Gibb on 0773 909 5277.