This page aims to point you in the right direction for the information you need to be successful in your studies.
Finding books and journal articles
Whether you want to find a book, an electronic journal article or other electronic information you can start your search in the same place, the simple search box called HOLLY (Harper Online Library) on the library home page.
If you want to know more about using journal articles in your work a good place to start is our Introducing Journals Guide
Other resources which may help you
You can find these in our alphabetical list of databases:
- Financial Times Use the link on the database page to register for the Financial Times.
- IGD Retail Analysis Insights into over 400 retailers and current trends. Only available on campus.
- IGD Supply Chain Analysis Insights into supply chain news and trends. Only available on campus
- Mintel - market research reports on food and drink in the UK, China food and drink, China retail and China lifestyles. Find it @ Harper does include Mintel in its searches, but searching Mintel directly is more effective.
- Passport from Euromonitor A global market research tool which provides strategic analysis as well as being a market size and market share database for products across key countries. It also contains information about consumers, the business environment, trade and the infrastructure of many countries.
- Statista Statistical data on over 80,000 topics from 22,500 sources
Useful business websites
Need more help?
Come and talk to us at the Enquiry Desk - we are here to help you find information - or contact us by email or phone.