New undergrads - things to remember!
- You can find lots of help on the How do I ..? page
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or come and have a chat at the Welcome Desk on the ground floor or the Enquiry Desk on the first floor of the LibraryConversation throughout the Library should be quiet and brief.
- There are two silent study rooms upstairs behind the IT Service Desk
- There are seven groups study rooms which you can book here
- You may borrow up to 30 books and DVDs at a time for free from the Library
- All items are issued for seven days in the first instance, then renew automatically each day. The item is always due back in seven days until someone else requests it,you have had the item for six months or your account expires.
- If an item with a request on it is returned a day late there is a £1 per day fine.
- You can see what items you have on loan by going to My account
- If a book isn't available please request it otherwise the person who has it currently may keep it for up to 6 months.
If you can't find something you need or you need help with searching please ask.
You will also find help with finding information for your particular subject on the Subject guides pages